Before you start you escape room adventure, please bear the following instructions in mind:
- The goal is simple; escape within 60 minutes
- You play the game by solving puzzles, finding hidden doorways and cracking codes in a confined physical space
- Use your creativity, logic, curiosity and collaborate on the challenges
- Creativity; something might not be what is appears to be, think outside the box
- Logic; link objects and clues and eliminate possibilities
- Curiosity; pay attention to details and take a good look at it all
- Collaboration; communicate in a structured manner and divide the tasks
- What you should avoid at all costs
- Use force; if somthing appears to be stuck, most likely it is meant to be stuck
- Crack locks; if it has a lock, you need either a key or a code, don't just guess
- Waste time; items which are not a part of the game are marked as booby traps with striped tape
- Panic; nothing can happen and there is an emergency exit
- There are security cameras in the rooms to help you along and give hints
- Mobile phones and other valuable items are not allowed inside the room, these belong in a locker
- Use of the toilet is limited to before or after the game, not during the game
Some last tips to ensure victory
- Share hints centrally and execute immediately
- Share important findings centrally; keys, codes, etc.
- Split into smaller groups to gain speed and change teams
- If you have used an items you will not need it again
- Only bring what you have not used before
- Pay attention to details!
And most of all; enjoy the experience. It will be over before you know it!